Apple iPhone 6 – Review, What’s inside, iPhone 6 and the environment
Apple iPhone 6
Apple iPhone 6 is the best smartphone obtainable, that offers improvements in almost every way that matters.
It presents them in an attractive new design that balances consumer demand for larger screens with a thin, light, and durable chassis.
High expectations for the iPhone 6, and it did justice to almost every aspect.
The much-discussed move to larger screens has paid off, and while long-time users may feel a little embarrassed, there are benefits.
Apple has also improved speed significantly by maintaining suitable battery life and reducing the thickness of the device. The camera is imposing in low light.
On the other hand, Storage is still limited, making the 16GB base model less attractive than the more expensive 64GB and 128GB models.
iPhone 6 – Review
- iPhone 6 – Technical Specifications
- Color: Silver Gold Space gray
- Capacity: 16 GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions and weight: Height: 138.1 mm, Width: 67 mm, Height: 6.9 mm, Weight: 129 grams
- Retina HD display
- 4.7 “(diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch with IPS technology
- 1334×750 pixels at 326 PPI
- Contrast (typical) 1400: 1
- Maximum brightness (typical) 500 cd / m2
- Full compatibility with sRGB standards
- Dual-domain pixels for a wide watching angle
- Fingerprint-proof oleophobic front coating
- It supports simultaneous display of several languages and character sets
- Zoom screen
- Easy access
- Chip: A8 chip with 64-bit architecture, M8 motion co-processor
- Reinforced audio formats:
- AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
- The user-configurable maximum volume level
TV and video
- Screen mirroring and streaming of photos, audio and video to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) via AirPlay
Video reflecting and Output
- Up to 1080p with Lightning-AV digital or Lightning-VGA adapters (adapters sold separately)
- iPhone with iOS 9
- Apple EarPods Earphones with remote control and microphone
- Lightning to USB cable
- USB power supply
iPhone and the environment
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are the perfect examples of Apple’s environmental progress. They have been designed with features that reduce their impact:
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Absence of brominated flame retardants
- PVC not present
- Absence of beryllium
- Recyclable aluminum shell
- The power supply exceeds the world’s most stringent energy efficiency standards
- The speaker housing is made from 30% recycled plastic
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 35 ° C
- Non-operating temperature: –20 to 45 ° C
- Relative humidity: from 5% to 95% in the absence of condensation
- Operating Altitude: Tested up to 3000m
Does the iPhone 6 break easily?
- According to SquareTrade, a company that offers advanced protection plans, Apple’s iPhone 6, with its 4.7-inch screen, performed best in a series of tests that measured smartphones‘ tendency to break due to daily accidents.
What if the iPhone 6 falls into the water?
- All iPhones have (LCI) liquid contact indicator that activates when water comes into contact with the circuit board and damages the phone.
- If iPhone falls in water, the indicator will glow bright red. After taking the iPhone out of the rice, check to see if the needle is red.
How do I update my iPhone 6 to iOS 13?
- To update your device, make sure to plug in your iPhone or iPod to get half drained. Then go to the Settings app, scroll down to General and tap on Software Update.
- From there, the phone will automatically check for the latest update.
Are the iPhone 6 and 6s the same size?
- The iPhone 6s has the identical form factor as its predecessor, the iPhone 6, except that it is 0.01 inches thicker and broader.
- Speck declared on its Facebook page that all of its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus cases are suitable for next-generation devices.
Does the iPhone 6 have a dark mode?
- For the first time, the iPhone 6 was banned. The dark mode is only available for new iPhones. So if you’re still using the 2014 iPhone edition, sadly, it’s time to upgrade. At least that’s what Apple thinks
- Visually, it’s Apple’s most attractive phone, and the 4.7-inch size will generally be more beautiful than the more significant aspect ratio of the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Above all, the marketing point here is that Apple has managed to regain the original iPhone’s energy and enthusiasm with the new iPhone 6.
- It feels like a throwback to shape the right way, as well as packing a ton of new features.
- Like Apple Pay, that paves the way for what Apple should become as a company.
- However, for users, it’s about providing the best computer you can keep in your pocket, and that’s undoubtedly what the iPhone 6 is.
5 Best Affordable SkullCandy Headphones of 2021
5 Best Affordable SkullCandy Headphones of 2021 – Get the most designer and flashy high-quality SkullCandy headphones for making your…
Document360 for Effortless Knowledge Management in your Organization
Document360 for Effortless Knowledge Management in your Organization – Remember the days when our mothers used to make birthday cakes…