Honey browser is an open Browser Extension that searches for some of the most excellent internet deals.
It will automatically find and test discount codes available on over 30,000 popular websites upon checkout with one click.
When we find a working code, we magically apply the best-saving code to your cart.
Honey can even search for excellent prices on Amazon. Who knew? Well, we did.
And now you too: with Honey Gold, you can earn rewards only for your purchases on participating websites (even if there is no discount code available).
We are always adding new stores and features, so stay tuned.
Is Honey a quality service to save money or a scam?
- Honey is an extension for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Opera that allows you to automatically scan websites like Amazon and similar online stores to find the best deals on a specific product.
- If you look at a product and get a lower price elsewhere, Honey will let you know. If a promo code is available, Honey will apply that as well.
- However, as a browser extension, Honey requires specific permissions, which can seem overwhelming.
- Extensions can access things like your browsing history, login information, and more.
- How can you be sure you won’t get caught in a scam? Is Honey good at saving you money, or is this just another trick that tries to get you to put your data in their hands?
- Let’s take a look at Honey to see if you should download this popular extension or keep it away from your browser bar.
How does Honey Browser Work?
- To some people, Honey sounds too good to be true. Does it save you money?
- Honey’s operation is pretty straightforward. Once added to your browser, the app will add an extension to most major online digital storefronts’ store pages.
- Once you install the app, then you will be asked to log in to Google or Facebook or create a new Honey account with your email address and password.
- The feed contains redemption offers and ideas. When you register, it can personalize this material to your liking.
- While the spread may be useful for some, others may be better off spending their time skipping the installation here and merely creating a new account.
Things to consider
- Be careful and think about what to give Honey. As the saying goes, if you don’t pay, you are the product. There are data and privacy issues when using Honey.
How does Honey Browser make money?
- Honey carries out commissions from our business partners. We earn these commissions when a member uses Honey to find available savings or activate Honey Gold rewards.
- We work with affiliates to help you confirm your purchase to earn a commission from the reseller.
- What makes Honey unique is that we donate a portion of our income to our Honey Gold members, our free rewards program.
- It is a win-win solution for our members and us and allows us to offer a free service and sell any data to anyone.
Honey Browser extension
- How it works
- Your favorite stores
- Honey gold
- Exclusive offers
- Exchanging gold for Honey
- Invite in your Groups for Honey
Getting the best deals is comfortable with Honey. Look for the “Join” button in the upper right corner of our website.
Then choose how you want to register
Your favorite store
- One of the most delicate things about Honey is that you don’t have to change anything. Just shop from your favorite sites as usual.
- Honey works in over 40,000 department stores, including Macy, J. Crew, Lowe, Adidas, Stubhub, Ulta, Target, Sephora, GameStop, Nike, Target Pizza Hut. There are also offers on Amazon.
- Whether you’re buying a new cabinet, booking a late trip, or just ordering a pizza, why miss out on a deal.
- Our list of stores continues to grow. Would you like us to add an activity? Come here.
- Honey Gold is our free payments program that allows you to earn gold for your qualifying purchases made with Honey.
- As soon as you have earned enough honey gold, you can redeem it for an electronic gift card on participating merchants’ redemption page!
- Exclusive offers are item-specific opportunities to earn additional Honey Gold when you shop with Honey Browser Extension (HBE)
- If an exclusive deal is available for the thing, Honey will be displayed when you view the product page to notify you.
Also Read: Face Morphing – Features of the Apps, Websites to make your face mash
Review Honey Browser – How does it work? How does Honey make money?. Cancel reply