WordPress blog – WordPress automatically turns blog posts into tweet storms
WordPress is the easiest and ultimate way to build your website or blog.
It is a GPLv2-licensed open source content management system on a slightly more technical level, meaning anyone can use or change WordPress software for free.
WordPress performance exceeds 40.0% of all websites on the internet. Yes, more than one in four websites you visit is likely WordPress-based.
A content management system is a tool that you can use to manage your website’s critical aspects.
Content can be easily operated without knowing anything about programming.
As a result, WordPress makes building a website accessible to everyone, even people who are not developers.
Types of websites that WordPress can create
- Many years ago, WordPress was primarily a blog creation tool rather than more traditional websites.
- This has not been the situation for a long time. Thanks to significant code changes and the massive ecosystem of WordPress plugins and themes.
- You can build any website with WordPress these days.
- For example, WordPress supports a wide variety of company pages and blogs.
- But it is also the most excellent popular way to set up an e-commerce store!
With WordPress, you can create.
- Company websites
- E-commerce stores
- Social networks
- Membership Pages
New WordPress tool automatically turns blog posts into tweet storms
- Earlier this year, WordPress .com announced an easier way to post your Twitter threads, also known as tweet storms, on your blog to introduce the “Unroll” option for Twitter embeds.
- Today the company is facing the downside of Tweet storm publishing.
- It allows you to turn your existing WordPress blog post into a Tweet storm with just a few clicks.
- According to the company, the new feature lets you tweet every word of your post and associated images and videos.
- These are automatically added to the thread they belong to along with the script.
- For using the Tweet storm feature, a WordPress user first clicks the Jetpack icon in the page’s top right corner place.
- And then it links their Twitter account to their WordPress site if they haven’t already linked.
- The choice also supports multiple Twitter Accounts if you want to post your tweet storms in numerous places.
- Once Twitter is connected, select the account or accounts you want to tweet on.
- Then select the newly added option to share the post as a Twitter thread instead of a single stick with a link.
- In the space provided, write an introductory message for your Tweet storm, so Twitter users know what your Twitter thread is about.
- If you click the “Publish” button, the blog post will automatically be shared as a tweet storm.
- The feature was also designed with some thoughtful touches to make the tweet storm feel more natural as if it were written right on Twitter.
Also Read: Japanese handphones – Top 10 new cell phones Japan gets this summer
Blog Post Formatting
- WordPress says it will pay attention to blog post formatting to determine where to split tweets.
- Instead of filling the first tweet with many words, the pause is placed at the first sentence’s end.
- If an article is too long for a solo tweet, it will automatically be split into all necessary tweets instead of cutting off. A list block is now formatted as a Twitter list.
- To help authors create a blog post that acts as a tweet storm, you can use the social preview feature to specify where to split the tweets.
- It allows WordPress users to better fit the post to Twitter’s character limit when writing.
- At the end of the posted tweet storm, Twitter followers can click a link to read the WordPress site’s post.
- They are solving a common problem with Twitter threads.
- While posting longer thoughts on social media helps grab attention, read paragraphs of content directly on Twitter can be difficult.
Tweet Streams Tools
- However, as the popularity of tweet streams has grown, tools have emerged to solve this problem.
- The most popular is a Twitter bot named @ThreadReaderApp, which allows users to read a thread in an extended format by specifying the thread’s account name and the keyword “Unroll.”
- However, with the new WordPress feature’s launch, Twitter users do not have to resort to third-party utilities.
- Click on the link provided to read the content as a blog post.
- It, in turn, could help turn Twitter supporters into blog subscribers so the WordPress writer can increase their overall reach.
- WordPress plans to launch announced the Tweetstorm feature last month in Jetpack 9.0, released in early October.
Also Read: More Helpful Resources on TechiesLine
The Ten Commandments Of Social Media Marketing For Business
When it comes to social media marketing, people will offer their opinions and advice until there are as many do’s…
rajkotupdates.news : the ministry of transport will launch a road safety navigation app
rajkotupdates.news : the ministry of transport will launch a road safety navigation app – As per the World Health Organization…
Review WordPress blog – WordPress automatically turns blog posts into tweet storms.