WordPress blog – WordPress automatically turns blog posts into tweet storms
WordPress is the easiest and ultimate way to build your website or blog.
It is a GPLv2-licensed open source content management system on a slightly more technical level, meaning anyone can use or change WordPress software for free.
WordPress performance exceeds 40.0% of all websites on the internet. Yes, more than one in four websites you visit is likely WordPress-based.
A content management system is a tool that you can use to manage your website’s critical aspects.
Content can be easily operated without knowing anything about programming.
As a result, WordPress makes building a website accessible to everyone, even people who are not developers.
Types of websites that WordPress can create
- Many years ago, WordPress was primarily a blog creation tool rather than more traditional websites.
- This has not been the situation for a long time. Thanks to significant code changes and the massive ecosystem of WordPress plugins and themes.
- You can build any website with WordPress these days.
- For example, WordPress supports a wide variety of company pages and blogs.
- But it is also the most excellent popular way to set up an e-commerce store!
With WordPress, you can create.
- Company websites
- E-commerce stores
- Social networks
- Membership Pages
New WordPress tool automatically turns blog posts into tweet storms
- Earlier this year, WordPress .com announced an easier way to post your Twitter threads, also known as tweet storms, on your blog to introduce the “Unroll” option for Twitter embeds.
- Today the company is facing the downside of Tweet storm publishing.
- It allows you to turn your existing WordPress blog post into a Tweet storm with just a few clicks.
- According to the company, the new feature lets you tweet every word of your post and associated images and videos.
- These are automatically added to the thread they belong to along with the script.
- For using the Tweet storm feature, a WordPress user first clicks the Jetpack icon in the page’s top right corner place.
- And then it links their Twitter account to their WordPress site if they haven’t already linked.
- The choice also supports multiple Twitter Accounts if you want to post your tweet storms in numerous places.
- Once Twitter is connected, select the account or accounts you want to tweet on.
- Then select the newly added option to share the post as a Twitter thread instead of a single stick with a link.
- In the space provided, write an introductory message for your Tweet storm, so Twitter users know what your Twitter thread is about.
- If you click the “Publish” button, the blog post will automatically be shared as a tweet storm.
- The feature was also designed with some thoughtful touches to make the tweet storm feel more natural as if it were written right on Twitter.
Blog Post Formatting
- WordPress says it will pay attention to blog post formatting to determine where to split tweets.
- Instead of filling the first tweet with many words, the pause is placed at the first sentence’s end.
- If an article is too long for a solo tweet, it will automatically be split into all necessary tweets instead of cutting off. A list block is now formatted as a Twitter list.
- To help authors create a blog post that acts as a tweet storm, you can use the social preview feature to specify where to split the tweets.
- It allows WordPress users to better fit the post to Twitter’s character limit when writing.
- At the end of the posted tweet storm, Twitter followers can click a link to read the WordPress site’s post.
- They are solving a common problem with Twitter threads.
- While posting longer thoughts on social media helps grab attention, read paragraphs of content directly on Twitter can be difficult.
Tweet Streams Tools
- However, as the popularity of tweet streams has grown, tools have emerged to solve this problem.
- The most popular is a Twitter bot named @ThreadReaderApp, which allows users to read a thread in an extended format by specifying the thread’s account name and the keyword “Unroll.”
- However, with the new WordPress feature’s launch, Twitter users do not have to resort to third-party utilities.
- Click on the link provided to read the content as a blog post.
- It, in turn, could help turn Twitter supporters into blog subscribers so the WordPress writer can increase their overall reach.
- WordPress plans to launch announced the Tweetstorm feature last month in Jetpack 9.0, released in early October.
Also Read: More Helpful Resources on TechiesLine
5 Best Affordable SkullCandy Headphones of 2021
5 Best Affordable SkullCandy Headphones of 2021 – Get the most designer and flashy high-quality SkullCandy headphones for making your…
Document360 for Effortless Knowledge Management in your Organization
Document360 for Effortless Knowledge Management in your Organization – Remember the days when our mothers used to make birthday cakes…