Google Pixel 3 – Camera, Display, Exclusive Features and Software
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 is a smartphone with a 5.5-inch display and equipped with 4096 MB of system memory, and storage memory has capacities of 64 and 128 GB depending on the model.
It was introduced to the market in 2018. The phone has 4GB of RAM
The equipped processor is Octa-Core type, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845 model and runs at 2.5 GHz.
It is a single SIM device and has an eSIM. Next to the LED flash, the back of the Pixel 3 is a single 12.2-megapixel camera.
The GPU is Adreno 630. The front camera is 8 megapixels.
The screen resolution of this device is 1080×2160 pixels. The thickness is7.9 mm, the smartphone is 145.6 mm high and 68.2 mm wide. Overall it weighs 148 g
Google’s Pixel 3 offers first-class quality thanks to an aluminum frame and glass back.
The smartphone is protected with Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. It has a 5.5-inch FHD + display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9.
There is a dual selfie camera on the front, consisting of an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens and a standard 8-megapixel lens.
It has a 2915mAh non-removable battery and runs on stock Android 9 Pie.
Google Pixel 3: Camera, Display, and all the details
- Just one stage below the top of the range, the Google Pixel 3 still offers quality performance to please even the most demanding users and manage the heaviest apps and games with ease.
- A mid-to-high range mobile phone proposed by Google aims to capture a good chunk of the market without being intimidated by the most direct competitors.
- Under the hood, the central processor is an 8-core SoC from Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with 2.7 GHz and 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage.
- The autonomy seemed good to us, and the 2915 mAh lithium polymer battery guarantees regular use of the phone.
- Many aspects influence the duration of the charging process.
- Therefore, the mAh capacity is only the starting point of an argument that must also take into account connectivity, the type of applications, audio/video streaming, software optimization, and many other aspects.
- 12-megapixel primary camera of the Google Pixel 3, the sensor of which has a focal length of 1: 1.80.
- The megapixel value of a sensor is often and willingly communicated in a “muscular” sense to demonstrate the recording capabilities.
- It is just one of the many fundamental aspects of evaluating and understanding the photographic specifications.
- Actual value means fully understanding a device’s recovery potential.
- Thanks to the peculiarities of the imaging area, it is possible to create video clips in 4k. There is a selfie camera with two sensors on the front, the primary sensor of which has a capacity of 8.0 MP.
- The 5.5-inch main display has a panel with OLED technology.
- Google Pixel 3 turns out to be a very light mobile phone: It weighs only 148 grams.
Pixel 3 exclusive features
1. Pixel Stand and related functionality
- Due to obvious hardware limitations, the Pixel 3s are the only Pixels with wireless charging support, so there isn’t much to do.
2. Wide-angle selfie
- No software update can give the old Pixels the second front camera necessary to take advantage of the function.
- Top Shot – is the function that suggests the best shot of a burst, making sure there are no gross errors – subject blur, eyes closed, and so on.
- The reason for the failure to arrive on the old Pixels is unknown.
- It could be linked to a too powerful calculation for the previous generation Pixel Visual Cores or some camera sensor innovation.
3. Self-timer mode
- Pose or make a funny face on your smartphone, and it takes the selfie at the right time. Here, too, the suspicions of why it will remain a Pixel 3 exclusive mostly fall on the power of the Pixel Visual Core.
4. Motion Auto Focus
- It allows you to touch a point in the frame and keep it in focus even if you move. It seems like another case of insufficient power of the old Pixel Visual Cores.
5. Super-Res Zoom
- This year the Google Pixel 3 has only one camera, so no “telephoto.”
- Google has introduced a feature that combines multiple photos to create a single zoomed image with a level of detail comparable to objective optics (or so it says).
- The calculations seem pretty complex for older Pixel Visual Cores.
6. Lens Suggestions
- It is the function that integrates Lens directly into the main camera app. Recognizes phone numbers and QR codes; for example, all calculations take place locally.
7. Flip to Shhh
- Flip the screen down to turn off notifications. It’s the most curious exclusive since it doesn’t seem to require who knows what elaborate hardware.
Google Pixel 3 software
- Google Pixel 3 uses Android 9 Pie in its stock version, with numerous exclusive features.
- The photographic sector has been curated and optimized thanks to the software and the dedicated Visual Core chip.
- Thanks to Top Shot, which takes shots before and after pressing the button on the camera, you can always have perfect images, focus, and perfectly framed subjects.
- Photo-booth uses artificial intelligence to recognize a smile or a funny expression and take the photo independently.
- Thanks to the wide-angle front camera, it is possible to take group selfies without resorting to sticks.
- On the other hand, Super Res Zoom uses computational photography techniques to deliver sharp details even at the maximum zoom level.
Also Read: More Helpful Resources on Technologyies
The mini-jack on smartphones: how to listen to your music?
Since the issue of the iPhone 7 in 2016. The mini-jack port takes completely deserted the smartphones and tablets of…