Fortnite: Fortnite tournaments totaled $ 100m in 2019 
Table of Contents
Fortnite is an online multiplayer game and, so far, the biggest hit of 2018. When rapper Drake and streamer Ninja played several Fortnite matches together, they were watched by over 630,000 Twitch users at their peak.
It is the record among non-competitive entries.
Moreover, according to statistics from the Google Trends service, the number of searches for this game has outstripped interest in Bitcoin and Minecraft in recent weeks.
UA editorial team tells why the project is so popular.
Fortnite Prize Money
- Fortnite Battle Royale grew in popularity, and you asked us more and more to organize a tournament.
- And now, we are ready to put you in a battle against the most dangerous opponents.
- In the 2018–2019 season Epic Games will provide $ 100,000,000 in Fortnite tournament prize pools.
- We intend to support the esports component of the game in every possible way.
- Still, we have a unique approach: we want to reach as many players as possible and ensure that tournaments bring nothing but joy to their participants and spectators.
- It’s no secret that the authors of Fortnite from Epic Games, shall we say, do not live in poverty.
- Here’s another confirmation of this – today, the publisher announced that the Fortnite World Cup would compete for $ 100 million in 2019.
- The competition will start with ten online tournaments. They will run every week from April 13 to June 16.
Participants in each game will compete for $ 1 million.
- According to the competition results, one hundred of the most skillful solo players and 50 pairs will reach the final, held in New York from July 26 to 28th.
- All participants are guaranteed cash prizes – at least 50 thousand dollars.
- The singles winner will take home 3 million. The total prize fund is 30 million.
- For those who do not like Battle Royale, Epic Games will arrange additional competitions in other modes.
- Epic intends to give away a million dollars every week. To attract the maximum number of players, the company will change the format of the competition.
Fortnite World Cup – $ 100 million in prize money for 2019
- Epic Games has proclaimed that the Fortnite World Cup will count on a prize pool of $ 100,000,000 for 2019.
- Fortnite World Cup’s road begins with ten weekly online qualifiers open to all players aged thirteen.
- The competitions will take place from April 13 to June 16. Each week, one million dollars will be up for grabs.
- The 100 best single players and 50 best couples in the world will join the Fortnite World Cup Finals in New York City on June 26-28, with a prize pool of $ 30 million.
- Each player will be guaranteed a $ 50,000 prize, while the winner will walk away with $ 3 million.
- In case you are not a champion of the Royal Battle, Epic Games will organize different events during the finals that will include fun challenges in different modes and formats.
- Whether you’re ready to celebrate in person at the event or online, there’s something for you too.
- The million-dollar weekly tournaments will also continue towards the end of the year.
- These will include a large variety of modes and formats. Epic Games will release new information on this through its social channels as the fateful dates get closer.
Fortnite announces the World Cup and 100 million prize pools for 2019
- Epic Games will donate $ 100 million to Fortnite tournaments – a world record for esports
- Despite the fierce competition, Fortnite wants to continue to be the game of documents and dominate the battle royale market.
- But not only: in these hours, in fact, Epic Games, the developer of the game, has unveiled the plans for the 2019 competitive season plan that can be summarized with a number: 100 million.
- It is, in fact, the incredible amount of dollars that will be up for grabs in 2019 alone.
- The Fortnite World Cup will be giving away the monstrous figure of 30 million dollars.
- WORLD CUP – The central appointment of the 2019 season can only be the World Cup. The finals will be held in New York from 27 to July 28.
- The event’s prize pool will be $ 30 million, one of the highest ever seen for an eSports tournament.
- Each participant will be guaranteed a win of $ 50,000, while the champion will return home with $ 3 million in his bank account.
- Epic Games announced that it would invest approximately $ 100 million in the Competitive
- Fortnite scene during the 2018-2019 season.
- In the history of esports, it is currently the largest prize pool for a single season, coming straight from the development team.
- Of course, all of this, without because Epic’s competitive battle royale scene is not yet formally born.
- The Fortnite team offered few details but said the studio’s approach would be unlike anything did: “We expect to be more inclusive and focused on the joy of playing and watching who plays .” It’s unclear what it will be.
The initiative of Epic Games
- Other popular esports titles such as Overwatch and League of Legends have adopted stricter structures with professional leagues controlled directly by the developer/publisher.
- At the same time, Valve with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2 uses an officially supported third-party ” Major ” event structure.
- Epic Games may be studying a different structure from other Esports.
- The corporation could adopt a strategy similar to the circuits related to fighting games.
- The corporation provides monetary and infrastructural support for events organized by third parties.
Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Lyrics
Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Lyrics – Morgan Wallet is a country music artist. Today, Morgan Wallen has…
Indícame El Camino A La Tienda De Alimentos Más Cercana
Indícame el camino a la tienda de alimentos más cercana means show me the way to the nearest grocery store….