“I want to switch from Android to an iPhone. But the question is how to transfer all my important data to a new phone. Among all the data stored on my phone, the most important is the emails and phone numbers in the application. Contacts “.
Luckily the process is easy and straightforward, and there are a few different ways to do it.
Also read:What will Occur to the Solar System When the Sun Deceases?
Does it seem crazy to you?
With just a limited number of simple steps, you can fill your iPhone with your old data. If you are trying to symbol out how to do it, you have come to the right place. In this article, we show you the most acceptable ways to passage acquaintances from Android to iPhone.
Method 1. Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone after Arrangement with Third-Party Software MobileTrans
MobileTrans – The comprehensive solution to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
MobileTrans is a one-click program that allows you to transfer all your contacts, as well as videocassettes, messages, calendars, images and music between devices. Built on the working system you are switching from, applications and call logs can also remain synchronized.
Steps to Get Started like a Pro
- Open the MobileTrans software and select “Phone Transfer”.
- Connect both plans with a cable to your computer. You will see that both devices occupy both sides of the first window you see. If the plans are in the wrong place for the transfer, then you can reverse the devices.
- Once the phones are connected successfully, you have to check the boxes next to the data you want to transfer: applications, contacts, call logs, text messages, calendars, photos, music and videos.
- It will transfer in an instant, depending on the number of media files on your source phone. Once the transfer method is complete, you can disconnect both phones.
Method 2. Transfer Contacts after Android to iPhone with Google Account Stage by Stage
If you’ve remained using your Android device with your Google account for about time, the chances are that all your mobile contacts remain previously synced wittiness your Google account. At the very least, there must be the ones you use most often.
So make sure you have backed up your android device and follow the steps below.
- Go to Sets on your Android phone and pick the “Accounts and sync” option.
- Enter the particulars of your Gmail account and activate the synchronization. Now your phone and Google contacts will start to sync.
- Also, unlock your new iPhone and open the settings. Click Accounts and Passwords to add your Gmail account. Make sure all contacts remain enabled for the report.
Now you will find that after a few minutes, all your Google contacts are on your iPhone.
Transfer Contacts with a Google Account (advanced)
However, to make sure this process unceasingly works in the future, consider the following, also on your iPhone later following the steps overhead, or on your Android afore making the change:
1.Go to your iPhone’s settings app.
Click on Accounts and Passwords and select Add Account followed by Other and then click Add CardDAV Account.
2.Now, provide your account details in the following fields:
Server: Enter “google.com”.
Username: Enter your full email address for your Google or Google Apps account.
Password: the password for your Google account or Google Apps.
Description: Enter a description of the account.
3.Now press the following icon that appears at the top of the screen.
4.Finally, make sure that the Contacts option is activated. Once the setup process is complete, go to your device’s Contacts app, and syncing will automatically start between your iPhone and the Google account. Every time you set up a smartphone, Google should have the key for all your connections.
Method 3. Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone through Vcard Files
Tired of dealing with all that damn cloud stuff? There are also some ways to manually transfer all your contacts from Android mobile phones to iOS devices. All you take to do is make a You VCF file, then transfer it to iPhone and finally, open it to grab all your contact data.
This process is more straightforward than it sounds, so let’s explain it.
- Open your Android device and continue with the Contacts application.
- Click the menu button (the three dots) and then select the Import / Export> Export to Warehouse option.
- The previous step will create a VCF file. Now save it to your phone.
- Finally, find this file on your iPhone. You could even email it to yourself without the need for cables.
- Exposed the file, and the iOS device will ask you to add all the contacts.
Follow these simple steps, and in a few minutes, you will be ready. Finally, your contacts will remain transferred!
Method 4. Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone by SIM Card
Another approach to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone is to use your mobile’s SIM card. Ti is a practical but straightforward method, and if you have problems with your Google account, you are offline or for some reason, you do not want Google to get involved.
However, users can use Yahoo Mail to lead the VCF file to their email and open the contacts with the VCF file on the iPhone. Apart from that, to transfer your contacts to SIM card from your Android phone, you will first have to open your phone’s contacts app
This last process differs slightly depending on the manufacturer of the phone.
For example, Huawei users need to choose the configuration options and then click Import / Export. Then click the Export to SIM card option. Meanwhile, Samsung users need to tap on Manage Contacts and then Import / Export Contacts, followed by Spread then SIM postcard.
Once you have implanted your Android phone’s SIM card into the iPhone and crooked it on, you will have to click on Settings and then Contacts. Then click Import SIM Contacts to begin the transfer process. Your contacts must remain saved on the iPhone in Contacts.
Check Out: More Helpful Resources on FindCult
You can see, nearby are many methods to get this contact transfer from Android phone to iPhone done successfully. The methods clarified in this article may not be straightforward, but you can surely do any of them without any problem.
Also read:What is Snapchat? And what is it’s Timeline?
The mini-jack on smartphones: how to listen to your music?
Since the issue of the iPhone 7 in 2016. The mini-jack port takes completely deserted the smartphones and tablets of…